One day Eli threw his sock out the window of my car. I explained to him that he would not be getting it back because it was lost on the road somewhere. All of a sudden, Garrett bursts into this huge sobbing fit. It really caught me off guard. I asked him why he was crying and he told me, "because Eli made me mad. He threw his sock out the window."
So funny!
Or the other day, Brooklyn was at a church activity and a friend of mine told her how much I loved spending time with Brooklyn. With her usual sass, Brooklyn says, " wow....shocker."
Then there are the moments full of general silliness, i.e.; funny faces, gross noises and conversations.
I'm so thankful for the breaks in seriousness in our house!
OH MY! I didn't even know you had this blog! How crazy! I love it! Your kids are the best! So fun!
ReplyDeleteCody,
ReplyDeleteYou should check out this blog, you'll L-O-V-E it:
http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/