Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I found out a few days ago that I'm soulfully wounded to the point of a schitzoid state of mind(that's the label I found for it anyways). Thank God there is a source for my indecision and lack of confidence in my choices. Taking two steps back and asking God to bring on the healing. Don't know how long it will take for him to reconstruct the depths of my heart, but I know he's got it all worked out. Friday I will join several members of my worship team for an intensive two day prayer ministry to ask God to reveal and restore us to who He intended us to be. Be in prayer for us as we uncover and break open wounds of the past and present in order to be whole people.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, and very interested to see what you learn in the future regarding this state of mind.

    ReplyDelete